As you root for your favorite team, try a full-flavored, healthy and hearty option to rival traditional Super Bowl finger foods. These juicy party wings are the perfect blend of savory and sweet without the work of breaking out the smoker or grill to attain a great barbeque flavor profile. Once you feast on these you’ll keep them in your cooking rotation year-round.
PREP TIME TO READY TO EAT – 40 mins
- 2 lbs Party Wings
- 1 cup of Felton & Mary’s Artisan Food Smokey Brown Sugar Barbecue or Medium BBQ Sauce
- Spice Rub –
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tsp paprika
- 1 Tsp pepper
- 1 Tbs kosher salt
- Medium Size Mixing Bowl
- Sauce Pan
- Baking Pan with rack (allows liquid to drip off meat onto catch pan)
- Serving Platter
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
2. Combine party wings and spice rub in mixing bowl.
3. Place wings on rack over baking pan and place on center rack of oven for 30 mins.
4. Remove from oven.
5. Pour 1 cup of Felton & Mary’s Smokey Brown Sugar or Medium BBQ Sauce into mixing bowl and mix in cooked wings until covered in sauce. Return wings to rack over baking pan with spacing between each wing.
6. Cook for 7 mins
7. Warm ½ cup of Felton & Mary’s Smokey Brown Sugar BBQ sauce in a small pan over low heat or bowl in microwave for 30 sec
8. Remove wings from oven and place on serving platter
9. Drizzle wings with the remaining ½ cup of warm BBQ sauce and serve